The dentist appointment went great. I made sure I was plenty smoked before I went so I'd be relaxed. My toofers are clean and pearly now. I'm really now sure why I loathe the dentist so much, it must be all those adolescent years with braces. Today is Em's short day at school, which seems to mess everything up. Birdy doesn't like to nap on the short days and I don't blame her. She'd rather get the house to herself for change and play with ALL the toys uninterrupted. I look forward to nap times, it's the only time of the day when I am left to sit and enjoy the silence. There are days when I desperately need the "nap silence" and I can usually tell how the day is going to go during the first hour. I'll mostly likely take them somewhere after school today. They mentioned the mall, if it wasn't so crowded and I didn't have the munchkins with me then it might actually be fun. But the truth is, I'm a 31 yr old woman that really doesn't care for going to the mall. I take them because there is a carousel there and it only cost a buck for them to ride. That's all they really like to do...oh and play those damn claw games, you know the ones I'm talking about right. They are everywhere these days and my kids love them and obsess about them.
Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment