Monday, October 13, 2008

It is so stinking cold here today. We woke up to it being 66 degrees in our house.... brrrrr! I really didn't want to get out of bed this morning, I just wanted to stay all bundled up in the blankets where it was nice and warm.

Em went back to school today after having last Thursday and Friday off. This week is an early dismissal week because of Parent/Teacher conferences. I have to go to the school this afternoon for conference with her teacher. I'm slightly worried since I know she has been having some trouble working quietly. I don't think she's been disruptive, she still comes home with a stamp on her hand which is what you get for being good in her class. So I can safely assume that she's being good enough to get a stamp at the end of the day. I really just dread them telling me that she is hyperactive or needs to be on meds or something. I would seriously go off on any teacher that had the balls to recommend my child needing some sort of medicine. That would be the day we start home schooling.

I have so much crap to do today. There, of course, is laundry to do. When isn't there laundry that needs to be done? I need to get the downstairs vacuumed and picked up as well. Todd is working from home today since I have the P/T conference this afternoon. I wish that I would have got more chores done over the weekend. Then I could have just chilled on the couch for most of the day. I hate doing all sorts of "house" shit when Todd is working from home. I understand that he is working and stuff.... but to see someone sitting while I'm huffing and puffing around the house, that gets under my skin a little. I must remember that he is working too, just not as physically as I work.

No comments: