Friday, February 29, 2008

Another Arizona sunrise

We got our tax refund today. Paid bills. Paying bills used to be a depressing task but now it's actually a good feeling to know that we can cover all our expenses without having to shuffle them around and make some late.

I have to do some clothes shopping for the girls today, they just grow so damn fast. Em's hand-me-downs used to work for Birdy but she are on different seasons with sizes now. All of Em's old 3T stuff is winter and Birdy is just now getting to that size. And Em is just growing way too fast... she is the tallest kid in her class, not just the tallest girl but the tallest period. I was told that the height of a child at age 2 doubled is a good judge of how tall they will be when they are done growing, give or take an inch or two. Em was 3 feet tall at 2, so that would make her around 6 feet tall when she's done growing. My guess is going to be 5'7"-ish. She's going to be pretty tall, taller than her mom.

I really did have anything to blog about today. I was just killing time since Sarah went to playgroup today and didn't chat with me this morning and I was bored. I better get my ass in gear now. There's laundry waiting for me to tend to and I need to figure out what to make for lunch.




No comments: